Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome

My new blog will focus on my own efforts to create a debt-free life and document my attempts to do just that. Many of you may be on the same path. By sharing my own experiences of how I am striving to get out of debt, I hope to inspire others to do the same. If you have tips and wisdom of your own to share, please do. I'm not perfect and may make mistakes along the way, but am quite certain that I will be successful in my endeavors. I still hope to create a debt-free scholarship fund at some point in the future, so look out for news about that.

Enjoy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to wish you well on your endeavors. My own life has bit hit w/some news this week that could make everything I've worked for a complete waste but I just saw the ABA thing & hoped the whole thing didn't make you hate every lawyer on Earth; some are decent people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the kind words - they are very much appreciated. I am certain there are nice and decent lawyers out there - maybe one day I'll even have the pleasure of meeting one!

    ReplyDelete